School of Kostis Palamas in Athens
University of Athens organizes seminar course of “Kostis Palamas” program on the promotion, dissemination and use of Greek culture and tourism through communication studies in the broadest sense. The overall project aims to provide knowledge and skills about communication and the Greek culture and further a critical perception around cultural searches of communication studies. The program is open to adults of tourism industries, culture and journalism, as well as to those who are interested in these fields, with the aim of projecting and promoting the national cultural product.
- The “School” of the “Kostis Palamas” program will be held in Athens from March 30 until April 2, 2015 in two parts of two days (30 & 31 March, the first part 1 & 2 April, the second part) on “Culture and Policy “. Each learner will chose one of the two sections to follow.
- Learners must attend the conference on 27/03/2015
- The free participation in seminars requires the consistent presence of the trainees and their active participation in the discussions to be held.
- For completing parts of school is respected temporal priority.
- Click here to see the program.
After the fast-track courses trainees will receive a certificate of attendance from the National University of Athens.
To fill in the application form click here.
|Athens||Culture and Policy||27/3/2015-2/4/2015||Participation||View||View|